The second in our series of podcasts gives you the chance to eavesdrop on the Results Fair at our Final Event in November 2018. The Results Fair was opened by Katherine Mathieson, CEO of the British Science Association, and features some of our members talking about the results and achievements of the PSG groups over the last two years.
Like what you hear? You can see the posters from the Final Event Results Fair here:
- The babywearing and temperature experiment – Science-Aware Natural Parenting PSG
- The great feeding questionnaire progress – Mealtime Hostage PSG
- Flexi-schooling – our first findings – Dumfries & Galloway PSG
- Parenting superpowers and gender stereotypes – Let Toys Be Toys PSG
- PSG does breast milk science – UK Breastfeeding & Parenting Support and Breastfeeding Older Babies & Beyond PSGs
- Effects of pregnancy and labour choices on larger mums – Big Birthas PSG
- Breastfeeding & healthcare experience – Breastfeeding & Health Care Experiences PSG
You can also read all about the research and results from several of our groups here:
- Science-Aware Natural Parenting PSG: How hot is my baby in a carrier?
- Mealtime Hostage PSG: What we now know about sensory sensitivities and eating issues